- Great Barrier Reef. Tourism, fertilizer runoff is “decaying” the corals
- Mount Kilimanjaro, Africa’s tallest peak and a $1 billion per year money spinner for Tanzania tourism industry, will be
gonewithout ice in less than 15 years
- Glacier National Park in Montana. In the next 50 years, without ice the word “Glacier” may need a replacement
- Galápagos Islands — Charles Darwin’s inspiration to his theory of evolution are being menaced by tourism and non-native species
- Arctice National Wildlife Refuge, Alaska. Global warming is melting the glaciers at e
- Venice! Flooding and rising sea level are threating this romantic vacation.